We are committed to church evangelism projects that emphasize relationships and local relevance. We celebrate the variety and creativity of all evangelistic strategies as determined by the local church. We affirmed the importance of partnerships developed through personal networking. We acknowledged the value of church-to-church projects and their role in mobilizing the local church. We conduct an annual conference rich in networking and partnering opportunities with a focus on projects. We are guided by a leadership team from multiple cultures with various perspectives.
We are not organizationally connected to any other group or ministry. We include all of Europe. We welcome/invite participation from any like-minded individual, church, or organization. Our annual conference focuses to include three primary components: inspiration, networking, and projects. Any number of participants from any country or organization may attend annual conference. The cost of participation in the Missions Europa Network Conferences will be covered by the participating organization/individual
With appreciation for the past, we look forward to the expanded possibilities of developing our own mission and accomplishing our own vision. Prayerfully consider how you, your church, your organization, and your network can collaborate with Missions Europa Network to reach Europe one person at a time.
Missions Europa is led by a Leadership Team that is comprised of people some of you already know and trust:
- Scott Corwin, Pastor of International Baptist Church, Berlin
- Dietrich “Didi ” Fischer-Dörl, Pastor of Gemeinden Mollardgasse, Vienna
- Edwin & Sylvia Caruana, NAME Area Director for Global Fellowship, Pastor of Knisja Evangelika Battista in Malta and Facilitator of the BlueMed Network.
- Peter & Gingi Barbarics, Baptist Union of Hungary
- Paul & Vicki Haugtvedt, Elder at IBFChurch in Buchs, Switzerland
- Jerry & Janice Byrd, Project Leaders, Hungary Missions